Executive Director, Stable Hands, Yreka, CA
Stable Hands is in search of a part time, Executive Director to administer scheduled programs while planning for the sustainability and future of our organization. The Executive Director will manage all aspects of the organization and staff, at the guidance of the Board of Directors.
Stable Hands is an established non-profit with a mission to improve the physical, mental and social health of people living with disabilities through equine-assisted activities. We create innovative programs for youth and adults, as well as, serve Veterans on their path of recovery.
• 3+ years of training and management with a non-profit.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, or commensurate work experience
• Experience with fundraising and grant writing
• Experience in communications, PR, strategic planning and marketing
• Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role, including direct supervision of staff and responsibility for developing and achieving budget goals
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please submit your application, resume and cover letter by December 21, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a complete job description and application, please visit www.stablehands.org